Happy Monday everyone! I hope you are all keeping connected with us here in Scoil Aodh Rua agus Nuala and doing the best that you can. A little everyday is better than nothing at all! See this as an opportunity to cope with change, be responsible for your learning and work independently.
It is important that all students complete the End of Year tasks and send me a copy of those I need.
For Parents: There is an excellent, worthwhile webinar on this Tuesday ( between 3-4) on Transition to Second Level. Register on the Donegal Education Centre Website.
Thank you to all those who are keeping in touch by email. If you haven’t yet emailed a quick message would be much appreciated. email@example.com
Birthday Greetings this week also to those celebrating in May.
Keep an eye on the messages celebrities are sharing for 6th Class available via the Children’s Books Ireland channel on You Tube or accessed from www.childrensbooksireland.ie.
Have a good week and I look forward to seeing some lovely work.
Thank you all,
Mrs. O’ Donnell
These are my top tips for looking after your own Wellbeing.
- Be Kind to yourself and others
- List all the things you are grateful for everyday….say Thank You
- Have fun, be creative and innovative.
- Communicate well with family members…any problems or worries …talk them out.
- Stay connected with friends.
- Eat healthy.
- Exercise regularly, get out into nature.
- Try new things, learn a new skill.
- Those with phones a good tip is to leave them in the kitchen and not bring them to your bedroom at night.
- Listen to music
- Say a little prayer
- Relax and get good sleep.
Please click on the links below to view/download or print.